As a wedding planner, we know you’re all about the s-m-a-l-l-e-s-t of details. The expectations on YOU – as a planner extraordinaire – are as high as your Bride’s voice as she squeaks “I’m FINE” through nervous gritted teeth on the morning of the Big Day.
We know you love quality – and flexibility – and working with suppliers who have standards as high as yours.
And that’s where we come in. We can provide quality foil-wrapped and unwrapped chocolate for your bride’s bomboniere, candy buffet, chocolate fondue, chocolate fountain, chocolate grazing platter, table decorations, wedding cake, and pretty much any other way your beautiful bride would like to incorporate chocolate into the sweetest day of her life.
Chocolate products from Chocolate Gems are the perfect accessory for any wedding – and here’s why:
- We only work with quality ingredients to create our premium couverture chocolate. Couverture chocolate is richer and creamier than the cheaper compound chocolate, as we explain further in this blog.
- We can work with your couple’s colour theme – whether they’re after gold and silver, or a mix of their favourite colours, our sweet little hearts come in a range of coloured foils or unwrapped. And, we can work with you on mixed barrels, bags or cartons, depending how many pieces you need.
- Chocolate is said to be an aphrodisiac – particularly dark chocolate – so you can ensure the lurve is flowing, with your choice of our dark, milk or white chocolate hearts. If you’re quick, you may even be able to secure some of our limited edition ruby chocolate hearts. Your bride will deem you the ROCKSTAR of wedding planners when you get this luxurious chocolate onto the plates of her guests.
- For those who want to ‘steal their kisses’ long after the first dance is over, our sweet milk chocolate Kisses are perfect! And they look great on saucers when the tea and coffee comes out.
- If your couple are candy buffet lovers, consider going retro with our freckled chocolate products! Whether they’d prefer freckled hearts or medallions, we can work with you on shapes and quantities to suit their requirements.
- We also offer a range of chocolate gift boxes, which are ideal for take-home gifts for your guests, members of the bridal party or anyone else the couple would like to send special thanks to. Love is definitely in the air with best-sellers like our Heart of Hearts, Swirl of Hearts and Hearts Treat Gift Boxes.
- If saying “Thank you” is important to your couple, our sweet little chocolate-infused Thank You cards can be tailored to their wishes.
- For those couples who aren’t so much into hearts, our Stars, Diamonds or Medallionsmight pique their interest. We can work with you to create custom labels for the medallions, depending on the size of your order.
We love working with wedding planners to incorporate chocolate into the big day of their couples – and we’d love to work with you to share the chocolate love.
Give us a call on 07 3216 8433 to discuss your requirements for any upcoming weddings you may have, or simply to learn more about our full range of offerings.